Saturday, January 11, 2014

Honoring Our Prince

December 21, 2013

Coming Soon...

4.11.14








Hats Off

- to - 

Prince Jordan!

















Auntie Jenny & Mommy



The Waltier Family:  Jamie, Cynthia, Johnny and James

Jaiden hugging his buddy Johnny :-)


Stephanie Davis:  Pregnant with baby girl due in April

The Jermstad Family AKA "The Jerms"


The Munson Family:  Mommy Nicole!



High School Besties!!

Wilson RAMS 4 Life





[  HUGS  ]


Auntie Julie & Big Brother Jaiden

"Auntie, can we open Jordan's gifts now?" - Jaiden

…which translates to: "Auntie, can I tear into those presents?" LOL








Jaiden running matrix style to assist mommy with Jordan's gifts



Serious business!!






Harper Nursery Bedding Collection - Gray

Grammy  "GA"
The Strilcov Family - Uncle Trent, Auntie Julie, Cousin TJ and Cousin Olivia


Elephant Plush Thumbie & Rattle
Grammy  "GA"
The Strilcov Family - Uncle Trent, Auntie Julie, Cousin TJ and Cousin Olivia





Disney World 2013

Uncle Adam and Auntie Jenny



Mickey Mouse



Hand knit with <3 

Little Blue Bird
Every boy needs his Little Brown Teddy Bear 

Thank you Sonja ;-)

Little Mr.

The Sager Family


Love You Forever

Phil-Ja Blakey & Tina Parrish

Baby Jordan keepsake
An all time favorite :-)  Mom gave this book to Julie and I - a family tradition!!


Spafinder Wellness 

Phil-Ja Blakey & Tina Parrish

Mommy Experience
What a thoughtful and much needed gesture!!  
As I type this blog I cannot tell you how many times that I have moved to re-position my body.  This has been the day of a lack of comfort.  I moved to three two different chairs today until I finally went to the couch in the waiting room at the Dr. office.  Baby Jordan is just a little busy busy body so my tummy is seeking support!  Not to mention...I just got out of the shower and covered my neck, shoulders and back in stress-relieving Aveda Blue Oil Balancing Concentrate - helps dissolve tension and raise energy levels, acupressure therapy.

Oh the JOY PEACE & LOVE this gift will bring to Jordan and I at this time :-)


"Jordan" Booties ;-) 

The Very Hungry Caterpillar 

(Jaiden cannot put this book down - Jordan is in for a negotiation when he arrives)

Nuby Teether Set

My First Word Board Book

Stephanie Davis and The Jermstad Family ;-)


Baby Bailey

The Waltier Family!



GA and Jaiden!!






"Is my baby brother here yet?" 



"Uncle Trent you are silly" :-)



Playing with his big "cuh cuh's"






Jaiden and Johnny!



Thank you for coming to my brothers party!!!



Take out treats = YUM!



Honoring Our Prince!



A little bit of Heaven
Will be sent from above - 

A handful of happiness,
A heart full of love.

The mystery of life,
So sacred and sweet

The giver of joy,
So deep and complete.
Precious and priceless

So lovable, too
The world's sweetest miracle,
Baby BOY, is YOU!

-Unknown

{  X  O  X  O  X  O  }









No comments:

Post a Comment