Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden

 Dallas Arboretum Nationally acclaimed Pumpkin Village made of 50,000 
pumpkins, gourds and squash.

 Welcome to Pumpkin Village Jaiden! :-)




 lol Daddy / Jaiden tickle time!!

 How tall is Jaiden?  How tall is that pumpkin?  Jaiden is attempting to measure and figure this all out!

 Waiving to his paparazzi LOL

 WOW!  All of these pumpkins or as Jaiden would call them "basetballs" because all round items right now are "basetballs" lol he managed to pick up an apple in Wholefoods the other day and throw it and yell "Basetball" Rod and I couldn't hold back our laugh\
 it was out of no where and absolutely hilarious!

 On a mission!

 Do you think he can pick it up?

 Yay Jaiden did it ;-) 

 Thumbs Up!!


 Daddy and me!



 All smiles...Jaiden and his favor for little girls - yes mommy is trying to figure out how she is going to handle this going forward it is killing me haha but I must admit he is very cute in the moment.

Yes Mom?  lol as if he wasn't just flirting with the little girl.

 Hmmm, I wonder if I can pick up that pumpkin?

 Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach!






 Daddy is just so silly!!!



 Jaiden fixed Daddy's hat just right for the photo (lol)

 Oh there he is! :-)






 The waterfall family photo!


 My dominant son, yes he is kissing me gently believe it or not



 Our little comedian - constantly bringing us smiles 24/7



No comments:

Post a Comment