Monday, November 4, 2013

Jaiden's 1st Day of School!

Jaiden's 1st Day of School 

@ Northway Christian Day School!  

After several conversations between Daddy and Mommy about what is going to be the right fit for Jaiden, we trust that we have found it!!  We are both feeling ultra blessed and at peace with our decision for Jaiden to attend NCDS.  He has officially started his journey of a few hours of fun twice a week!  We believe that this will give Jaiden a well-rounded balance in life and Rod and I a small breather?! lol ;-P  Ok, maybe just a few hours to clean house? go to lunch?   



Northway Christian Day School Mission 

The purpose of the Early Childhood Education Program is to give every child the opportunity to learn and grow emotionally, physically, socially, and spiritually while having fun in a well-supervised Christian atmosphere. We provide quality early childhood experiences that promote the academic growth of each child.
Throughout its fifty year history, Northway Christian Day School has maintained a reputation for nurturing children so that they will develop into caring, capable, responsible adults.  We strive to maximize each child’s individual growth and in a loving, spiritually supported environment.  The recent completion of the major renovations of the school building affirms the importance placed on this important mission of the church.  Northway’s commitment is for the church to “Teach the Faith Effectively” and “Serve Others (families in our community) Enthusiastically”

  • Learn about God's Love
  • Become self confident
  • Become comfortable in a group setting
  • Experience a feeling of success
  • Develop self-expression
  • Develop creativity
  • Exhibit responsibility
  • Enjoy learning


A brief tour of Jaiden's new adventure...

Jaiden's Cubby!


These are my teachers, Mrs. Marissa and Mrs. Rigat :-) 




Welcome Aboard!!!




Jaiden is in a infant/toddler bridge class.  This is an age group suitable for him, since he is just shy a month or two for the Toddler 1 class due to his early September birthday.  He seems to fall perfectly with the little kiddos in this class all summer/early fall birthday babes!   


My first day Friday, November 1st was a success!!  I walked in all smiles waving to everyone at the wake of the morning and then at the close of the day Mrs. Marissa shared with Mommy what a great first day I had.  Mrs. Rose came for music class (she comes twice a week) she brought a wide variety of fun music toys and we sang several songs.  Mrs. Marissa shared that I led the class showing my "this little light of mine" ;-)  I learned it from my Sunday School CD that is my ultimate favorite in the car with my Daddy and Mommy.  I took a 2 hr nap and was so tired I fell right asleep.  While Mommy and I walked out of school a Toddler 2 teacher approached us and shared how happy I was on the playground!!  Stay tuned for the fun ahead... xoxo   









No comments:

Post a Comment