Monday, November 4, 2013

Trick or Treat! Halloween 2013

Jaiden was beyond ready for his Halloween Trick or Treat!  The whole time he was getting dressed: "Grrr Grrr Roar!"  lol  He was preparing quite well for his character role play as a

Baby Lion :-)  



Ready to go!




Just need my treat basket...



Treats!



I am not so sure about this?  

So...lol Jaiden waited too see if mommy was going to trick or treat.  As soon as he saw me stick my hand in the basket and pull a treat out, it was over...candy galore!!!  He took 1, 2, 3...I think he thought he was suppose to fill his basket haha!!  Grammy helped him out, she showed him two Jaiden size treats... lollipop + twix = Perfect 1 year old Halloween!


Oh YES!  I see the candy - I am SURE about this!! :-p



This blue sucker had me busy for a good half hour.  It was absolutely delicious.  

I was in Heaven!!



In my own place where no one can get my candy...








Guess what I was eating?  A blue lollipop?!  Yes, that is correct my whole mouth was blue!!




Yay!  Happy Halloween - that sugar gave me endless energy!  

Where else can we do this trick or treating?  This is too fun!!




 









That is not blue lollipop drool lol!!!








Is there anymore candy out here?  
Where else can we go?

Today was a great day!!  

Grrrrrrr, Roar, Roar... Baby Lion in action!!



Sending a big Halloween smile your way!!!  

thank you Sue! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment